The word Armellin, which means “apricot” in the Veneto dialect, recalls the origins of the Apricot tree whose motherland is Armenia. In this area, we know that spring is coming when the pink flowers of apricot trees start blooming in the Euganean Hills and, step by step, everything starts coming back to life.
That’s the same feeling you will have after staying in this two-storey apartment: large, luminous, with two bathrooms and a private solarium terrace overlooking the hills; it will give you magical sunsets.
- Air conditioning and underfloor heating
- Two ultra-flat LCD TV sets (1 in the bedroom, 1 in the living room)
- Wi-Fi connection and independent home automation system,
- Hairdryer and bed/bath linen
- Use of the gardens with swimming pool and solarium (open from June to September)
- Private parking in the structure
- King bed
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioner
- Room with a view
- Sofa bed
- Bottle of local wine
Tinello [The dining-room]
Apartment with a garden view