The Veneto word “teza” means barn; the place where the forage was left to dry. The Teza apartment is located on the first floor of Casa Massaro Todeschini and, like any good barn, it is illuminated by large windows offering a romantic view of pool and overlooking the porch with bleached and hand-brushed larch beams.
- Air conditioning and underfloor heating
- Two ultra-flat LCD TV sets (1 in the bedroom, 1 in the living room)
- Wi-Fi connection and independent home automation system,
- Hairdryer and bed/bath linen
- Use of the gardens with swimming pool and solarium (open from June to September)
- Private parking in the structure